Regarding ACPSA & CTCPA membership fees
- ACPSA 2020 membership fees will be credited to the 2021 season. We are planning events listed
on the schedule page alternating between south and north locations.
- CTCPA the $40.00 membership fee will be credited to the 2021 season; however if you
participated in the 2020 Nationals you will be required to pay $40 in 2021. further questions
can be forwarded to Lorie Inglis at CTCPA
- If you wish to etransfer membership fee to ACPSA use AlbertaCattlemans2021@gmail.com
12 Class Incentive
will continue in 2020
- Maximum of 7 Teams. 5 Teams which can be a maximum rating of 21. After the
6th team, the 7th team must be an Incentive Team that can be no greater than 12.
- The “incentive” is not a class. They are an incentive run within a class. They are
pick teams. The “incentive” is an additional fee on top of the class entry fee, to be
paid out to the “incentive” teams only. If you place in the Incentive, the payout is
based solely on the incentive pot amount. However, an incentive team may also
place in the class, meaning you could receive a payout in both the class and incentive.
- Create a “handicap” based on a ½ (half) second off the run time based on the team
combined rating. The Open/12 Incentive class offers a handicaped based on a max
team rating of three #7 riders for a total of 21. Each team entered calculates their
handicap based on 21, minus their team rating total. For example, a combined team
rating of 5 (21-5=16/2=8 Seconds – Best possible handicap) would have 8 seconds
taken off their time. This applies to all teams entered in this class.
Another Example (21-14=6/2= 3 second).
Sorting Class: 4 teams per person allowed throughout the year
3+sorting maximum 4 rides